Disneyland, March 2010

Disneyland, March 2010
Merry Christmas

Thursday, February 3, 2011

January Activities

Playing in the Snow:
Once agian, were were lucky to spend a long weekend in Pine Top at Jen's condo.  Joyce, Jen, Jax, Mark, the girls, and I enjoyed the beautiful weather and what was left of the snow. 







The girls also had the opportunity to be in a fashion show in January.  My school's fashion classes put on their first show on January 27th, and teachers' children were invited to participate.  One of the fashion students designed and made the kids outfits without a pattern.  I was quite impressed with her work.  Of course Braelyn and Tavia had the cutest outfits.  Unfortunately, the pictures of Brae on the catwalk did not turn out as well, but you will get the idea.  Braelyn was a natural; she had the walk and spin and even added a little curtsy.  Tavia played bashful, but was absolutely adorable.  After the exciting night, they were given their dresses to keep (they were so excited) and asked to do it again next year!



Tavia with the designer, Amanda.



Graycen.  This is Tavia's "boyfriend".  Braelyn told her that she would forget about him soon.  Tavia's responded, "No I won't!  I am going to marry him." 

Amanda (the designer) and the girls with my friend Angela's three daughters.

The month of January was busy and flew by.  We are looking forward to February as it brings many birthdays and our anniversary.  Stay tuned for pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment