So it has been many months since the last update, so I will fill you in quickly. Btw - I will get to the pics soon, I promise:
February:
Tavia Turned 4, while mom and Dad celebrated another wonderful year together (7, married that is;) and another birthday - 29, if I remember correctly.
March:
Mark ventured out on a daddy/daughter vacation to see his brother, Matt and sister-in-law, Kris, in California. Why you might ask? Mommy had the wonderful opportunity to visit Scotland and Ireland. It was a fabulous trip. Three teachers, one husband (not mine unfortunately), two adult travelers, and 25 students enjoyed the beautiful scenery, magnificent scenery, and amazing history of these two beautiful countries. We hope to do it again next March: Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland. However, I am tyring to come up with the courage to leave my beautiful daughters and amazing hubby for 13 days. We will see.
April:
Braelyn turned six. I can't believe how time flies. My camera was stolen from my car in front of my house. Why do I tell you this you ask? I don't have many photos for the upcoming months. Maybe Santa will surprise me with a new one...in August?
May:
We sold our house and moved. We are now just two minutes from school. Yippee! Mornings this school year will be so much easier. It is a single story and though one should never say "never", I "never" want to go back to stairs again!
June:
Mark and I raced in the World Famous Mud Run. We did well despite the lack of training this year. And Mark was a champ, running slow to stick by his old lady. We also were able to enjoy another Richardson Reunion, though we missed a number of family members. Braelyn started swim team and loved it. She is actually really good. Her form is beautiful. The competitors in her daddy and me are ready to work on her speed. Summer Olympics 2020? Tavia spent a few weeks in lessons and has informed me that she will be diving next summer.
July:
One of my biggest prayers was answered. Mark was offered a new job! This one brought him closer to home. Instead of an hour to hour and a half commute, he is a simple 15 minutes from home. It has been so nice to have him home for dinner. I wonder how he is going to like school drop off this year;)
And now we head in to August. I will be starting m 11th year of teaching. Braelyn is going into the first grade and Tavia will begin Pre-K. Our year will be busy with piano, RE (religious education), and swimming with Coach Mommy and Coach Daddy. I am also thinking of home schooling the girls in dance. Stop laughing!!!! We will be dedicating Thursdays to dancing! I promise to post pics. That is if Santa is reading this;)
No comments:
Post a Comment